Welcome, welcome to LytonDarque Design
You have chosen (or been chosen) to relocate to one of the internet’s finest remaining web ninja’s headquarters. I thought so much of WordPress that I elected to establish my administration here via the CMS so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I have been proud to call this site my home. And so, whether you are here to say, or passing through on your way to sites unknown, welcome to LytonDarque Design.
Updates straight from the Lion’s mouth
- To a good friend today I said: "Hide the seam in any way you can good sir. This is a metaphor for life." #hidetheseam
- I've been using #Dreamweaver for 10 years. I just switched to Webstorm. You can imagine how stupid I feel. #webdevelopment
- When you witness someone breathe something beautiful into life, just before they disappear.
- @LytonD #photoshop #iexplore #notepad #google #steam #thunderbird #dropbox #psn #foursquare #messenger #mysms #box #paypal #techspot #neowin
- There's ENOUGH blue in the world. You don't need to make it the accent colour for every app. #ihateblue #skype #facebook #twitter #linkedin
- Hiding behind the veil of a smiley face does not automatically make your intentions positive, or improve your tonality.
- F̪̩̭i̝̖̼̭͢f̣͓̟̱̭͝t͔é̮̦̦̥͎̻e̵̲͇̹͓̟ͅn̩͔̠̰͈͈ ̟̖͙͔͓t̨̻̫̭͈̱h̝̰ͅo̧̳̘̳̫̰̬u̘͎̦̟̗s̖͇ͅa̧n͎͎̠̤̳ͅd̫̗̲.͚̹̟͚̬
- Does this mean Yahoo! will start to actually become important in the digital marketing space? http://www.techspot.com/news/58892-mozilla-shuns-google-signs-five-year-deal-make.html #yahoo #firefox #FB
- Generosity: You can't give freely and have a whole lot of expectations or you might as well be paying for a service. #charity #whydonate
- Wow another neat thingo: https://www.multcloud.com/
- Wow a neat thingo: http://brackets.io/
- No amount of "french erotic film"s or "fork in the garbage disposal"s could convince me to turn off sim gestures. #sl #soundnazis #freedom
- @FastwayCouriers It's all right. Did you find anything out?
- @FastwayCouriers You don't seem very fast to me. QC0000031876
- And as poetic as that previous tweet sounds, I googled "e with a thing on it" to find the accented character for "cliché". #FB
- Unique = impact but derivatives are okay. The -thought- behind an action repeated for someone important can instill meaning in cliché. #FB
- Why's Wednesday gotta be so middle-of-the-week-y? #FB
- @kizmut Did somebody say lion?